- Versatile design allows wine cabinet to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Reversible door hinge enables the door swing to change to right or left and adapt to any surrounding
- Intuitive air management system maintains the perfect environment for your wine by cooling down the wine cabinet if it’s too warm or warming it up if it gets too cold. Humidity is recycled throughout ensuring corks don’t dry out. The temperature of bottled wine will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%, allowing it to mature in optimal conditions
- Single temperature zones let you maximize storage ability, perfect for long term aging. A temperature range of 41-66° provides a wide range of storage environments and the digital thermostatic controls take the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler
- Low profile wood accented wine shelves store bottles of varying size with minimal impact to total bottle count
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient.
Thinking of buying a wine cooler for your kitchen remodel, home bar or man cave? Whether you are storing reds or whites, long term or ready to drink, our 166 bottle single zone wine refrigerator can handle the job. Designed with the most sought after features and top quality components at an exceptional value.
Adjustable temperature allows you to store your favorite wines at the temperature you prefer. Have those ready to drink wines accessible in the same wine cabinet as your wines that need aging.
Digital thermostatic control maintains a constant and consistent temperature of your wine.
Our wine refrigerators employ high efficiency compressor cooling technology and use less energy than wine coolers ½ the size.
We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
Intuitive air management system keeps wine at precise temperatures by adding cool air when the wine cabinet is too warm and even adds a little warm air if the wine cooler gets too cold.
Double paned tempered glass with UV shield protects your wine from harmful UV light.
Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles of various sizes with ease.
Stainless steel trim fits seamlessly with existing appliances.
Front facing exhaust allows the wine cooler to be built in or free standing.
Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection.
Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34” Height x 12” Width x 23” Depth
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
We offer White Glove Delivery with this product.
If you are interested in purchasing the 166 Bottle Single
Zone wine cellar, contact our Customer Care Department at firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a response within 24 hours.
Although we are unable to ship our products to AK, HI,
PR, VI, GU, we are happy to lend a hand to help you find a vendor. If you would like our assistance, please
contact our Customer Care Department at email@example.com You
will receive a response within 24 hours.