- Versatile design allows wine cabinet to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Reversible door hinge enables the door swing to change to right or left and adapt to any surrounding
- Intuitive air management system maintains the perfect environment for your wine by cooling down the wine cabinet if it’s too warm or warming it up if it gets too cold. Humidity is recycled throughout ensuring corks don’t dry out. The temperature of bottled wine will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%, allowing it to mature in optimal conditions
- Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that suits unique storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 54-66° degree in the lower zone. Digital thermostatic control takes the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
- Adaptable low profile wood accented wine shelves store bottles of varying size comfortably and securely. Rubberized bottle cradle accommodates any bottle size, maximizing storage space on each shelf
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded glass door makes the wine cooler energy efficient.
Thinking of buying a wine cooler for your kitchen remodel, home bar or man cave? Whether you are storing reds or whites, long term or ready to drink, our 46 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator Professional Series can handle the job. Designed with the most sought after features and top quality components at an exceptional value.
Adjustable temperature zone allows you to store your favorite wines at the temperature you prefer. Have those ready to drink wines accessible in the same wine cabinet as your wines that need aging.
Digital thermostatic control maintains a constant and consistent temperature of your wine.
Our wine refrigerators employ high efficiency compressor cooling technology and use less energy than wine coolers ½ the size.
We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
An intuitive air management system keeps wine at precise temperatures by adding cool air when the wine cabinet is too warm and even adds a little warm air if the wine cooler gets too cold.
Double paned tempered glass with UV shield protects your wine from harmful UV light.
Wood accented metal plate shelving let's you store bottles of various sizes with ease without greatly reducing your the bottle capacity of your wine cooler.
Seamless stainless steel trim fits adds a modern aesthetic and matches existing appliances.
Front facing exhaust allows the wine cooler to be built in or free standing.
Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection.
Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4" H x 24" W 27" (25" without handles)
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
Although we are unable to ship our products to AK, HI,
PR, VI, GU, we are happy to lend a hand to help you find a vendor. If you would like our assistance, please
contact our Customer Care Department at BacchusandJackFineGoods@gmail.com. You
will receive a response within 24 hours.